Senior Software Engineer, Backend
We're looking for STRONG SR. talented software engineers to help build out our analytics offering and aren't afraid to tackle the challenges of a growing data company. As a member of the Backend team, you will be responsible for designing and building the features and underlying systems that power our core product. You'll get to work with a variety of external and internally developed technologies. Our backend stack is constantly evolving, and you will directly contribute to improving the flexibility, scalability, and efficiency of our system. You will share your ideas with a group of similarly innovative and curious engineers. Every line of code you write and every idea you have will move the company forward by leaps and bounds.
About our stack:
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or another technical field
- Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, and software application design
- 6+ years of industry experience
- Experience in technical leadership of an engineering team
- Experience with Python or Java
- Passionate about solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
- Previous experience in distributed systems, data processing and analytics is a plus
- Excited to use new technologies
We are building powerful analytics that anyone can use. Our mission is to enable everyone to improve their business using data, and we are already helping some stellar companies like Instacart, Udacity, and QuizUp.
If you are looking for a team where you will learn faster than you thought possible and work alongside peers on a shared mission, then look no further. We would love for you to join us in making the world more data-informed.
San Francisco, CA
Fri, 8 Sep 2017 12:14:08 PDT