Director of IT - ( Management Experience Required )
We are actively seeking a Director of IT to lead technical operations for our growing organization! We are seeking an experienced leader who is able to strategize the growth of their IT capabilities, as well as being able to manage daily operations. Are you looking for the next step in your IT leadership career?
- Regulating technical standards throughout product development
- Collaborating with engineering team to implement architectural standards, evaluating and selecting technologies to meet both current and upcoming needs
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ensure technical efforts are in line with business strategy
- Providing effective leadership throughout technical teams; mentoring junior employees into strong assets to the organization
- Maintaining knowledge of current and prospective technology trends, keeping in mind future technology strategies
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- Great people management skills, able to mentor and develop employees
- Solid understanding of/ experience with Microsoft technology stack
- Advanced-level experience evaluating business requirements; able to communicate well with both technical assets and business stakeholders to determine requirements and the solutions that satisfy them
- Adhere to established department and property policies and procedures regarding IT service standards.
- Forecast hardware and software needs and perform necessary evaluations for recommendations to executive committee.
- Coach, monitor, and develop team members for improved performance.
- Issuing timely performance evaluations on subordinates and offering developmental guidelines and resources to achieve goals.
- Oversee I.T. department's personnel matters.
- Address escalated vendor problems with vendor representatives and management.
- Design reports and oversees report generation.
- Direct system evaluation and system procedures.
- Address escalated system problems.
- Prepare departmental budget.
- Prepare annual systems plan.
- Responsible for proper backup of all computer systems.
- Security officer for all computer systems.
Tier 1 Techs is Managed IT Services Provider with a focus on hospitality.
We are a fast growing Manged Services Provider in South Florida.
We are looking for talented individuals looking to work in a team environment with opportunities for training, growth, and development.
Learn more about us @ http://www.tier1techs.com/about-us/
Mon, 11 Sep 2017 22:06:00 PDT