DEPARTMENTAL WEB ADMINISTRATOR
DEPARTMENTAL WEB ADMINISTRATOR
Marketing & Communication Assistant Dean
Front End Developer Global Marketing Office The Fuqua School of Business The Front End Developer will play an important role in the development of digital design and layout, user interface, and user experience to produce eye catching,polished and professional media (including websites, blogs, and emails) that will be consumed on a multitude of devices(phones, tablets, laptops, etc). This team member will also be responsible for maintaining the current Drupal code base, testing functionality and suggesting and implementing process improvements for the delivery of web content. In addition, the team member will be involved with multiple different systems related to the prospective student experience, including customer relationship management tools and mass mailing software. The team member will work closely with internal and external, technical and non-technical partners to deliver memorable experiences within the school's brand standards, and custom content that is easy to navigate. This position reports to the Director of Digital Strategy and Implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop themes, content types and modules for the Drupal environment
•Manage and maintain Drupal environments
• Work with digital web project manager to define requirements
• Maintain and continuously improve existing websites• Coordinate technical support for Fuqua web applications and respond to inquiries for websites
• Work effectively with internal and external teams
• Research and share with the larger team new interactive standards and trends to ensure best practices are implemented
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience in Drupal and integrating Drupal with other applications
• Willingness to learn different systems and coding languages to help create an integrated user experience
• Proven track record coordinating multiple projects with high attention to detail and prioritizing to meet deadlines
• Solid interpersonal/communication skills
• Basic photo editing and graphic processing skills preferred
• Familiarity with CRM tools preferred
• Experience in higher education and business education preferred
2793 DEPARTMENTAL WEB ADMINISTRATOR
Job Family Level
Full Time / Part Time
Regular / Temporary
BA or BS in journalism, marketing, English, graphic design or related field.
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation,creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.Essential Physical Job Functions:Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Auto req ID
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.