Software Engineer - Python, Linux
We are looking for one or more talented individuals to join our company at the ground level to help grow the company to the pinnacle of software and computing services. These employees will be at the forefront of an exciting new product launch. Only candidates able to work out of our Dallas, Texas office will be considered. This position is not available for remote work.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years working with Linux, databases/SQL, and web applications such as Python/Django.
- OpenStack experience is a PLUS: Nova, Neutron, Keystone, Horizon, Cinder, Glance, RabbitMQ, SDN, VLAN, VXLAN
- Understand the complete software development lifecycle from design, build, test, and deploy.
- Proven ability to analyze, debug and troubleshoot the root cause of applications' issues.
- An enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate technical issues and solutions to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills with consistent attention to detail.
- Possible travel but minimal.
- Experience with open source development
Ally Technology is an Infrastructure as a Service provider specializing in cutting-edge enterprise technology solutions. Ally's private elastic cloud allows businesses and SaaS providers have access to a scale-able elastic cloud solution. As an Internet Service Provider, an Infrastructure as a Service and a VoIP provider, Ally's unique offering gives businesses a solution that combines all IT needs under one umbrella.
Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:11:27 PDT