• Fastgrowing diversified, award winning manufacturing Company with 18,000 employeeson 5 continents
• Forefrontof innovation including development of high performance glass coatings andother advanced products for home and building products.
• Industryleader committed to total customer satisfaction through open communication,Quality Management System and embracing the principles of ContinuousImprovement Process.
• 2013- 3 Architectural Innovation Awards
• ForbesTop 50 America's Largest Private Companies List
• DWMMagazine Green Award
• 2014Excellence in Advertising Awards
• 401(K)benefit programs with dollar for dollar match
• OutstandingGroup Health Benefits
• Dentaland Vision Paid Vacation
• WellnessPrograms - Membership to Wellness Facility
• Safetyand Production Incentives
• AssociateRecognition Programs
Inthis role, you will be responsible for leading highly functional teams; leadingyour associates with guiding principles that value integrity, humility, andrespect. You will be held accountable for your associates' quality of life,safety, production and process improvement initiatives by making sound decisionsand solving problems. You will hold yourself and others accountable for theiractions while challenging the "Status Quo" and embracing change. Youwill use systems to access data, develop reports and interpret data for KeyPerformance Indicators aligned with plant goals You will beresponsible for providing feedback, motivating your team using solid behavioralpractices to coach and mentor your direct reports to meeting their goals.
• 5plus years' successful supervisory/Management experience (with Bachelor'sDegree preferred) in a manufacturing environment.
• Workingknowledge or understanding of Lean manufacturing principles.
• Abilityto work and communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
• Soundmechanical aptitude
• Strongtechnology skills (MS Office and SAP)
• Handson supervisory or leadership experience on the shop floor
Galax,Virginia is the gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains. The City is rich withtradition, shopping, recreation and scenic beauty. Galax offers everything fromquaint downtown shops to exploring trails by foot, bike or horse and is home tothe largest Old Time Bluegrass Fiddler's Convention as well as the New RiverTrail. During the spring and summer, the area is blessed with many festivalsand conventions, then in the fall and winter, you'll find special events inaddition to the fabulous show Mother Nature puts on every day of the year,first at the leaves turn scarlet, orange and gold and then as refreshingmountain snows blanket the landscape. With close proximity to Roanoke, VA,Blacksburg, VA, Bristol, TN, Winston-Salem, NC and Charlotte, NC Galax offersthe convenience of the city with a short commute while living in a beautifulscenic picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains and the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Arevo Group was formed with the belief that clients and candidates deserve more than they are currently getting from traditional recruiting agencies. To this end we have created a proprietary recruiting process that delivers customer satisfaction at unprecedented levels. By engaging the most cutting edge voice in the recruiting industry, the demanding expectations of a leading human resource consulting group, and the quality driven reputation of a recruiting icon, the Arevo Group began to take shape. Since the formation of the Arevo Group, the successful team has developed a proprietary search process with the guidance of some of the most prestigious and respected authorities in the industry
Tue, 12 Sep 2017 20:29:16 PDT