J.Hilburn is looking for an experienced Network Administrator - a talented individual who can take ownership of the day to day support of IT needs for corporate employees and overall technical infrastructure. This individual will be responsible for server support and maintenance, desktop support, LAN/WAN support and configuration as well as general hardware/software support and maintenance. Additionally, this individual interfaces with our managed service providers for various technology services they support such as Exchange, FileServer, and PBX.
We are looking for someone who is able to work on projects independently but also be comfortable working in a team environment. The job requires an ability to deal in a systematic and patient way with factual and technical information and processes, as well as an ability to focus directly on the knowledge base required for the task. To be successful in this position an individual must have a disciplined, conscientious, hands-on approach; devoted to developing a creative solution to problems; be detail oriented; possess excellent communication skills and be customer service oriented.
This position is located in our corporate office in Dallas, TX.
Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Assist staff with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software
• Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software problems
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software
• Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software
• Contribute to technical Support documentation of resolutions, processes, and procedures
• Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for hardware purchases
• Administration, Backup/Restore, and regular maintenance of all mission critical systems
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
• 2 -3 years of experience supporting Windows 7 desktop/laptop PCs and Apple Devices, and Mac OS
• Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both
• Solid understanding of Active Directory/Microsoft Exchange
• Experience with setup and configuration of Windows 2008 Server
• Experience with setup and configuration of Linux Servers (CentOS/Fedora Core preferred)
• Experience installing software, patches, updates and desktops and laptops
• Experience troubleshooting basic network, software, printing problems
What's in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Growth opportunity
• GREAT colleagues
• PTO and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Life, STD and LTD insurance
• Employee discount on clothing and accessories sold by J.Hilburn
• Covered parking
• Gym on site
• Various company functions throughout the year
To apply, please email your resume and salary requirements.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
J.Hilburn, founded in 2007, is a leader in luxury menswear that delivers custom and ready-to-wear apparel. Our products are made from the world's finest materials, and each item is carefully constructed and offered at affordable prices. We are providing this quality with service and personal attention that no traditional retailer can provide. Our goal is to provide 100% satisfaction to every client.
J.Hilburn is different, and we are looking for candidates who want to change retail, direct sales and quite possibly the world. If you are an individual who works with passion, wants to do the right thing and deliver beyond expectations in an energetic and driven working environment with growth opportunity and great colleagues, we are looking for you.
Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:03:36 PDT