Student Affairs Officer III
This position will direct and coordinate recruitment and retention activities for students at the graduate and undergraduate levels within EDL (Educational Leadership Studies); manage data collection processes; oversee development of materials and dissemination efforts for outreach to districts, schools and potential applicants; work in collaboration with College of Education marketing staff on digital and paper based materials; supervise and/or coordinate event planning and budgets in collaboration with EDL support personnel.
Student Affairs Officer III
Director of Academic and Professional Outreach
8G010:Educational Leadership Studies
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Daily computer work.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm; and occasional after hours work to support recruitment or professional development events.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Driver's license preferred.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Which best describes your number of years of experience acting as an organization's liaison for the coordination of external communications relating to fundraising, student recruitment and/or retention?
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years
- * Please select the response that best represents your full-years, paid, full-time employment experience with managing a budget.
- More than 0, up to 2 years
- More than 2 years, up to 4 years
- More than 4 years, up to 6 years
- More than 6 years
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter