Department: McGeorge School of Law
Posting Number: 201301146P
Full or Part Time: Part Time
Number of Months: 9
Work Schedule: Work Environment/Work Week/Travel: The regular workweek is from Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., depending on the office location. Occasional nights and weekends required. Frequent travel of up 35-40%.
Position End Date:
Open Date: 09/08/2017
Open Until Filled: Yes
This Temp Casual position is part of Focused Decisions, a litigation consulting team. The videographer provides videography, presentation and client support to Focused Decisions. This is a hands-on position requiring strong creative and technology skills.
1. Video Production in the studio and in the field, including camera, audio, lighting, and other functions.
2. Audio Production in the studio and in the field, including recording sessions and audio mixing.
3. Managing shoots, including scouting locations, scheduling, conducting interviews, capturing B-roll and media management.
4. Production of long and short form content in the appropriate formats for a range of delivery platforms.
5. Video post-production, including video editing in Adobe Premiere (current version), Adobe After Effects, graphics, audio mixing, color correction, and transcoding.
6. Provide set-up and support at Focused Decisions events as well as assigned client events.
7. Provide in-court technical support to clients.
8. Create presentations and information graphics as directed by the Director and Assistant Director or other lead contact for the client.
The physical demands described here are representative but not definitive of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Valid driver’s license required. Incumbent must also be able to meet the University’s fleet rules and be eligible to drive for University business. The University’ and its insurance carrier reserves the right to exclude applicants based on their driving record.
Hiring Range: Min $15.00 per hour to Mid $25.00 per hour, non-exempt
To apply, visit: https://pacific.peopleadmin.com/postings/10629
Background Check Statement:
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
AA/EEO Policy Statement:
University of the Pacific is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. In compliance with applicable law and its own policy, Pacific is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff and does not discriminate in its hiring of faculty and staff, or in the provision of its employment benefits to its faculty and staff on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sex/gender, marital status, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, medical condition, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, or mental or physical disability.