Security Supervisor Hospital
Criterion Hospital Security, Inc is now accepting resumes for Security Supervisor. Supervisor must be available to work weekends and holidays. Being bi-lingual or multi-lingual is a plus.
Security Supervisor Basic Qualifications:
- Functions as a supervisor of Security Officers assigned to Multiple client sites; acts to ensure that all post orders are followed, that established rounds are completed, and adequate reports are filed; notifies proper authorities and client in emergency situations.
- Perform site inspections
- Provide missed shift coverage for security officers at assigned client locations.
- Coaches and disciplines personnel as appropriate; seeks advice from company management or designated representatives as appropriate; meets personally with employees and documents coaching and disciplinary actions.
- Trains Security Officers and other company personnel; reviews post orders and other details of assignments with subordinates.
- Assists in the submission of payroll and personnel information to the company as designated.
- Prepares, files and submits various reports as required.
- As delegated, carries out or assists with security assessments and site surveys; may assist in developing post orders, may assist in development of safety initiatives.
- Creates processes and procedures to improve efficiency and profitability and contract compliance.
- Inspects posts as scheduled and meets with subordinates to outline tasks and responsibilities.
- Provides input to company initiatives; promptly assists in the resolution of legal, financial, human resources, and administrative issues.
- Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Minimum 1 year experience in security, military or law enforcement
- Management experience
- Able to use good judgment and utilize critical thinking skills.
- Must have the ability to follow instructions and consistently act in a professional manner.
- Organized and detailed with paperwork
- Possess leadership skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have no criminal record
- Pass a Background Check
- Pass a 10 panel (or) Med Screen drug screening test; negative results on pre-employment drug screen.
- Present a neat and professional appearance.
- Have a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Be able to provide quality customer service.
- Be able to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
- Have reliable transportation.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wages, benefits, training and opportunities for advancement. Criterion Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
All qualified applicants will be called or emailed to schedule a time for your interview. All applicants wishing to interview must bring with them: Driver's Lic, SS Card, and any other certifications you wish. ALL applicants are subject to client approval.
To learn more about Criterion Security, please visit us on the web at www.criterionsecurity.com
EOE/ADA/Drug Free/Tobacco Free Work Place.
As one of North America's largest and fastest-growing security companies, PalAmerican takes great pride in providing a positive working environment unmatched in the industry. Here, you can be part of a team that will recognize your talents and support your growth. From industry-leading training to our philosophy of promoting from within, we are committed to helping you achieve your career goals as you build transferable skills and enhance your personal and professional development.
Mon, 11 Sep 2017 10:57:53 PDT