Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general ledger accountability, and financial reporting, as well as financial profitability analysis and other special projects as assigned.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Prepare and publish monthly financial statements, reports and records.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Assure financial plans are consistent with organizational goals
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Provide financial analysis tools to evaluate special projects, programs, capital expenditures, products costing, etc. when necessary
- Interface with outside audit firms(s), banks and lessors, casualty/liability insurance agent(s), credit card companies, and collection agencies
- Maintain and track all fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Maintain bank accounts including researching and reconciling all discrepancies.
- Must have an Accounting degree and at least 4 years experience.
- MBA or CPA certification is a plus.
- Good Phone Communications Skills.
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Adherence to policies, procedures and instructions of Manager of Financial Reporting.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors and other employees.
- Ability to function as a team player.
Coverking is family owned and operated with 30 years of experience in the automotive accessories industry .We live to the ethical and legal standards of the land we operate in. Our customers are the focus of every decision we make. Our employees contribute, to their fullest, toward the realization of our vision and share in our combined success.
We take pride and pleasure in fulfilling our customers needs to preserve and protect one of their most valuable investments - their vehicles
Sun, 20 Aug 2017 13:46:53 PDT