Clinical Team Leader (ASP/STAP)
CLINICAL TEAM LEADER - After School Program(ASP) / Summer Therapeutic Activities Program (STAP)
Philadelphia Autism Center for Excellence (PACE)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
The PACE ASP/STAP Clinical Team Leader provides clinical oversight for PACE ASP/STAP programs and client. The primary task of the PACE ASP/STAP Clinical Team Leader is to ensure that services are provided and documented in a timely fashion. The PACE ASP/STAP Clinical Team Leader provides clinical support through a combination of consultation and administrative activities
• Masters degree in a recognized clinical discipline, with previous Bachelor's degree
• 2 years of practice with children with autism spectrum disorders and their families
• 1 year providing supervision, preferably to child/family clinicians. Experience in group intervention-based programming and wraparound is strongly preferred
• Knowledge of and skill with basic word processing, spreadsheet, and data base computer applications
• Must have a current Driver's License.
Must have or willing to complete verification of the following:
• Must have current State clearances for Child Abuse, Criminal Records check
• check medical clearance for contagious diseases
ESSENTIAL REQUIRED FUNCTIONS
• Oversee and supervise services provided to a caseload of approximately 30-50 active ASP/STAP clients.
• Provide supervisory support and feedback to program staff on their assigned clients; maintain supervisory records Review workers' documentation; provide feedback and coaching to ensure that staff meet regulatory expectations for clinical documentation and billing practices.
• Ensure that workers attend and provide necessary input for evaluations, inter-agency meetings, 60-day reviews
• Collaborate with evaluating psychiatrists/psychologists to produce updated evaluations Ensure that LC supervise treatment plans appropriately address all evaluated needs
• Oversee supervision of BHWs, including annual BHW performance evaluations
NET Centers (NET) offers support and hope to individuals and families at times of great stress in their lives. A nonprofit agency, NET provides a continuum of trauma informed behavioral health and social services designed to meet complex needs of all family members. These include mental health, addiction treatment, foster care, residential group care, adoption, juvenile justice services and child welfare services. While some services address the needs of the family as a whole and some target individuals, we always strive to foster positive connections within the family to help all family members heal, recover and rebuild.
Mon, 11 Sep 2017 07:04:04 PDT