Field Technician - Mechanical Installation
We are currently seeking a responsible, self-motivated team player to join our fast growing Customer Support Group as a Field Installation Supervisor to lead installation and after-market field work,
For prompt consideration, please submit your resume with salary requirements. All inquiries are confidential.
* 5 + years' experience in the installation assembly, troubleshooting and repair of mechanical systems.
* Millwright Quality mechanical skills (mechanical assembly, welding both aluminum and stainless steel, forklift/scissor lift operation, etc.)
* Fluent in reading blueprints
* Proven supervision ability to lead and organize teams
* Proven track record working with Engineering and Customer Service Departments
* Willing to travel 75% of the time
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Fluency in both written and spoken Spanish is a definite Plus.
* Working knowledge of Rockwell controls is a plus
* Education: Associates Degree or higher is a plus
Welcome to IJ White Systems, the world's leader in the design and manufacture of Vertical Processing Systems (VPS). Our customers rely on our leading edge technology and high quality solutions as they move forward into the world of high speed automated production. Every VPS is engineered for our customers' products and unique requirements. We integrate a variety of diverse technologies including industrial refrigeration, building construction and our own patented designs. With over 2,550 worldwide operating installations, our systems are in multiple industry segments handling over 5,000 different products.
Mon, 11 Sep 2017 11:42:08 PDT