Vice President of Manufacturing Operations
TITLE: Vice President of Manufacturing Operations
ENVIRONMENT: General Manufacturing, Automotive/Trucks/Recreational Vehicles
LOCATION: Any Major City; Candidate will not need to relocate from CURRENT residence if near an airport as this job requires extensive domestic travel
PLEASE READ - MUST HAVE - MUST HAVE - MUST HAVE - PLEASE READ
- 15+ years in a manufacturing industry, within a metal, plastics, automotive, trucks, recreational vehicles or transportation environment
- Multi-Plant mostly domestic and possibly some international
- 5+ Years as a sitting President, COO/CEO, EVP or SVP
- Direct Reports include Lean, EHS and Operations
- 4-year degree, MS would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Lean/TPS
- Multi-Business Unit responsibility
- Willing to travel 75% domestic
POSITION SUMMARY: This is a corporate level staff position in a multi-plant environment. Operations responsibility is first and foremost within the incumbents' history, followed by Lean as it models Toyota Production System.
The VP of Operations will oversee all of the manufacturing processes to ensure that end products are completed to quality and customer specifications, within established time frames, in a cost effective manner and exceed customer expectations. Areas of direct reports include Supply, Operations Management, Production Control, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Engineering, Business Unit Performance and Profitability.
The incumbent must be a high energy individual and preferably at the mature level. He/she must have a proven strength manufacturing, assembly, operations, Lean, P&L, strong leadership and multi-plant hands on experience, Our client is a stickler for having a guy/gal with all the pieces of the puzzle in place.
A Nationally Recognized Executive Search and Recruiting Firm.
Mon, 11 Sep 2017 17:58:16 PDT