Fish/Seafood Processing Shift Supervisor
Neesvig's Inc. is seeking a Production Supervisor for our Fish/Seafood Processing Operation. You will Manage the activities of a team of Fish Cutters, Packers, and other Fish/Seafood Production Workers on a particular shift. This includes, cutting, packaging, order filling, inventory control, Food Safety related tasks, team member training, and quality control.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and Seafood operation teams including Training, Delegating Tasks, Production Scheduling, Time Management, and Production Floor Supervision
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate personnel and verify completion
- Oversee Food Safety Initiatives and HACCP Compliance
- Ensure Quality Specifications are met and Company Best Practices are executed
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Coordinate with Other Company Operations Supervisors to ensure proper Flow of Fresh Fish/Seafood through the distribution Network and ultimately Customer Satisfaction
- Previous experience in Meat/Seafood production, Culinary Arts, or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities with a focus on attention to detail in a
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for the Food Industry!
Neesvig's is Wisconsin's oldest and finest food service distributor and a national leader in the fulfillment industry. Neesvig's has 100 years of experience providing restaurants and institutions with high quality food products and nearly three decades of experience providing product and drop ship services to many top names in the national food mail-order and e-commerce industry.
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 10:36:12 PDT