Sr. DevOps Engineer
Swimlane is looking to add an systems engineer with solid SaaS and DevOps experience. You will help build, maintain and scale our internal infrastructure as well as define how our developers and enterprises deploy our platform. As an influencer of our DevOps team, you will continue to automate all aspects of our software deployment and product delivery process.
- Help implement and manage continuous delivery systems (CI/CD) and methodologies on AWS
- Focus will be understanding and anticipating infrastructure needs, creating an environment where Dev/QA/Staging/Production work can proceed securely, efficiently, and flexibly
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Use monitoring tools to find problems, resolve and/or escalate to development and ensure that we exceed our SLAs
- Ability to apply previous experience of deploying and managing application lifecycles for customer business needs and processes
- Work closely with the development and QA team throughout the technology stack
- Help, manage, and create sample deployments and customer best practices
- Collaborate with our Technical Account Managers and Support team on customer configuration/setup and platform updates
- Handle the occasional infrastructure support call with our customers
- Collaborate with other developers, testers, and system engineers to ensure quality product enhancements
- Work on projects like our Swimlane Product Installer
- Optimize like crazy; squeeze every bit of performance out of our servers.
- Code, script, and change hardware (disks, laptops, servers, etc.); support network, desktop, and security.
- Help build a great company.
- Automate everything!
- Strong knowledge of Windows & Linux system administration (networking, security, databases, Apache/IIS web servers)
- Knowledge of directory service configuration (LDAP and Windows Active Directory)
- Development of Network designs and configurations for small remote offices
- Strong scripting skills a must - Power Shell or Python
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Google Cloud or MS Azure
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaborative problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Great team player who has a strong desire to change the way people use their data
- Ability to think proactively and work independently to accomplish goals
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Innate leadership skills
Desired Additional skills:
- Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Salt or other configuration management system experience highly desired.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Distelli, Docker, Github are all bonuses.
- B.S. degree in C.S, I.S., Mathematics, or comparable.3+ years of work experience in DevOps in Linux SysAdmin role, preferably in a fast-paced web application environment.Smart, friendly, gets stuff done.
- Can handle the command line like a pro
- Experience and interest in hardware and systems; you like the nitty-gritty of Linux.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, ICMP, SSH, LDAP, DNS, and other low-level network things.
- Virtualization experience (Xen, KVM, VMware or OpenVZ).AWS or other Cloud management experience.Intensely driven and proactive.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Great team and business communication skills; project management communication ability.
Swimlane is a leader in security automation and orchestration (SAO). Our platform empowers organizations to manage, respond to and neutralize cyber threats with the adaptability, efficiency and speed necessary to combat today's rapidly evolving cyber threats. By automating time-intensive, manual processes and operational workflows and delivering powerful, consolidated analytics, real time dashboards and reporting from across your security infrastructure, Swimlane maximizes the incident response capabilities of over-burdened and understaffed security operations.
Swimlane was founded to deliver innovative and practical security solutions to organizations struggling with alert fatigue, vendor proliferation and chronic staffing shortages. Swimlane is at the forefront of the growing market for security automation and orchestration solutions that automate and organize security processes in repeatable ways to get the most out of available resources and accelerate incident response.
We are focused on tangible work products, not micro management, we support our employees in the personal and professional goals. This role will allow you to work on cutting edge technology and have an unprecedented impact on the future of an enterprise solution.
Mon, 11 Sep 2017 17:10:43 PDT