We are looking to add a Direct Sales Engineer to our Water Group Business Development team! This position is responsible for application and design of components to the Aftermarket segment of our business.
Here are the major responsibilities:
- Generate engineering component designs and assembly submissions of replacement components for existing municipal works projects: engineering drawings, motor selections, material selections, Bills of Materials and other necessary documentation
- Interface with contractors, engineers and municipal authorities to obtain and understand customer requirements
- Perform site visits to provide assessment of existing equipment and gather required information for the replacement of the existing components
- Assist with the design of components in support of marketing strategies, customer specifications, quality initiatives and cost reductions
- Evaluate, analyze and make recommendations on products, designs and cost improvements to improve competitive position
- Assist in estimating and applications support of large municipal projects
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical preferred)
- Up to 5 years of related education, experience and/or training
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Availability for customer site visits as required to support the sales replacement components
Brentwood offers professional growth potential, pleasant work environment, and an excellent wage and benefits package including 401K w/employer match. E.O.E.
Brentwood is a global manufacturer of custom and proprietary products and systems for the construction, consumer, medical, power, transportation, and water industries. A focus on plastics innovation, coupled with diverse production capabilities and engineering expertise, has allowed us to build a strong reputation for thermoplastic molding and solutions development.
Brentwood's product and service offerings continue to grow with an ever-increasing manufacturing presence. By emphasizing customer service and working closely with clients throughout the design, engineering, and manufacturing phases of each project, our teams develop forward-thinking strategies for complex applications.
At Brentwood, we have a passion for both our products and our people. Our goal as an employer is to help you excel as an individual and as part of a team by providing you with a satisfying, motivating, and stimulating work experience. The varied nature of the environment at Brentwood allows you to work alongside industry professionals on a wide range of projects, contributing your knowledge and strengths to develop innovative, market-driven solutions.
Mon, 11 Sep 2017 11:39:47 PDT