Relevant Experience & Experience Required
Minimum of 6 years demonstrated experience administering and programming Service-Now in a large enterprise environment (Service-Now customization)
-MUST HAVE SKILLS
• Minimum of 6 years demonstrated experience administering and programming Service-Now in a large enterprise environment
• Service-Now customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations.
• Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience using Web Technologies (JAVA Script, XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP).
• Experience with Jelly scripting in ServiceNow
• Working knowledge of the web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3)
• Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle.
• Implement ServiceNow-Salesforce integration from the scratch.
• Collaborate with IT and business teams to develop and validate business requirements for new functionality or enhancements.
• Document design specifications, configuration, and testing plans; share/validate them with IT and business users for review and sign-off; and ensure completion of same
• Integrate new technologies with existing systems
• Analyze systems and data for potential issues.
• Recommends corrections in complex technical applications and analysis to enhance performance.
• Provides support of ITSM tools; including scripting, configuration, integrations and administration
Assist in the definition of business requirements, determine scope, estimate work effort and determine duration of development activities
General experience with IT Service Management processes and SDLC - ITIL V3 Foundations Certification preferred.
Solugenix, the longest serving independent IT consulting firm in the nation, delivers comprehensive, managed-services IT solutions known for their innovation, value and dependability. Our custom IT services, including Application Lifecyle Management Services, Business Applications Support, Custom Inbound/Outbound Call Centers, IT Service Desk Operations and Support and Professional Staffing solutions are tailored to unique industry requirements and delivered with predictable, manageable costs to optimize mission-critical transactions, drive business value and support customer success.
Culver City, CA
Mon, 11 Sep 2017 12:42:44 PDT