Strayer Studios is on a mission to reinvent online education with story-driven courses that engage our students in their learning and help them reach their goals and fulfill their dreams. We believe that education has the power to transform lives and that we can make the power of education and transformation accessible to all.
A Project Coordinator at Strayer Studios plays an important role in ensuring the successful implementation and maintenance of our courses. He/she is at the heart of our work and is expected to develop a strong understanding of the course design and development process. The primary responsibility of this role is to assist the instructional design team in their efforts to launch engaging and relevant learning experiences.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting instructional designers throughout the course development process
- Coordinating meetings
- Creating and updating project calendars
- Drafting project status reports
- Developing project strategies
- Conducting quality assurance testing
- Organizing project materials
- Administrative duties - These tasks include filing project documents and creating and maintaining project schedules.
- Bachelor's degree
- One to three years of project coordinator, project management, or administrative experience
- Desire to learn about project management, consulting, and/or the education technology industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail and excellent grammar
- Motivated problem-solver who is comfortable working independently as well as in a collaborative setting
- Strong organization skills
- Previous experience in education technology, online learning, or a higher education setting is preferred
Certificates, License, and Registrations: n/a
- Must be able to travel 5% of time
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Typical office setting
- Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor
- Travel via plane, car, and metro is not required to perform this job
- Access information using a computer
- Effectively communicate
- Effectively cope with stressful situations
- Strong mental acuity €