University Admissions Coordinator (part time)
Supports the integration and design of best practices and new initiatives to improve admissions campus operations. Supports policies and operating practices that optimize student service and operating performance while ensuring highest levels of compliance. Assists in the implementation of field training to support operating performance and new project implementation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports the integration of best practices and new initiatives designed to improve student service and operating performance in admissions operations.
- Reviews and assists with the ongoing audit and updating of policies related to admissions and assists with implementation of approved policies through a variety of means including developing job aids and training to ensure successful implementation.
- Supports ongoing Admissions training, Onboarding, and additional ad hoc sessions as needed.
- Supports ongoing University initiatives as they relate to Admissions and other projects as needed.
- From an accredited institution; Bachelor's degree required.
- 2-5 years proven customer service, admissions or sales experience. A background in admissions or recruiting is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of ensuring world class service delivery in a customer service driven industry, for profit educational business experience preferred.
- High level of organization, attention to detail, and excellent follow-through skills.
- Ability to think independently, work with minimal direction.
- Must have the ability to support multiple tasks and priorities in a dynamic environment. Ability to produce deliverables on tight schedules.
- Must have strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Certificates, licenses and registrations:
- Must be able to travel 10% of time.
- 30 hours per week
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.
- Typical office setting.
- Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor.
- Travel via plane, car, and metro may be required to perform this job.
- Access information using a computer.
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain.
- Effectively cope with stressful situations.
- Strong mental acuity.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at Careers@strayer.edu.
Strayer University is an equal opportunity employer and employs qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification proscribed under applicable law.