Director of Nursing -Full Time / Part time
Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services is a progressive and growing provider of in home healthcare. We are currently looking for that special someone to work out of our Branchburg location. The individual selected for this challenging role will work with a team of professionals to deliver excellent customer service. Some of the responsibilities associated with this position are noted below. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Responsible for the direction and coordination of the homecare activities; inclusive of client assessments, interviewing, hiring, training, supervising and placing the right candidates in the patients' homes.
- Oversee services rendered by RN's, Field Nurses & Certified Home Health Aids
- Conduct an assessment with patient and/or family during normal business hours and off hours as needed.
- Develop a Plan of Care for the patient
- Maintain the PQI Program
- Ensure that an in-person orientation to the tasks being delegated will be provided to an assigned CHHA
- Responsibility of scheduling the next plan of care assessments and care notes as required by the state regulations
- Responsibility for communicating all new state regulations
- Rotation of weekly covered phones
The ideal candidate for the position will meet the following position requirements:
- Have excellent inter-personal and communications skills. This includes the ability to effectively assess a client's situation or need and develop an appropriate response in a timely manner.
- Must show drive
- Have excellent leadership and people skills.
- Must have a current NJ RN License
- Hold a BS degree, with a major in nursing or other health-related field or 3 years experience as an RN in community health and/or home health
- 2 years of professional experience as an RN in community health and/or home health
- Be able to effectively relate to the needs of potential clients and present an appropriate solution.
- Be highly organized and able to multi-task effectively.
- Be able to effectively delegate and hold subordinate staff accountable.
- Be computer literate to include the ability to navigate on-line scheduling programs. Familiarity with Ms-office programs is also important.
- Be located within 40 miles of Branchburg, NJ
In exchange for your dedication to our clients, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Use of company vehicle
- Paid personal, sick, and vacation time benefits
- Holiday pay benefits
- Progressive, employee-focused work environment
If you are interested in joining a growing and progressive organization please send us a resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting Angels is a progressive leader in the Home Health Care industry. As America's choice in homecare we offer caring, qualified, in-home health aides.
Mon, 11 Sep 2017 09:25:22 PDT