Senior Marketing Salesforce CRM Analyst
Who we are:
Many organizations have talked about their CRM as groundbreaking. At CU, we're living it. We are deploying Salesforce as a multi-campus system, serving broad needs, from academic advising to alumni relations.
Our Salesforce deployment has a focus on improving student outcomes through proactive outreach and making information easily available to both students and those who advise and support them.
If you want the intellectual excitement of consulting without the grueling travel or maniacal hours.
If you want the satisfaction of seeing a deployment through to completion, while sleeping in your own bed at night.
If you want to enjoy your teammates as well as your projects - day in and day out.
If you want to make a difference for our community, our students and our society.
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) is a dynamic organization, filled with energetic staff and students who aim to serve the campus and contribute to student success while supporting the University's academic, research and service missions. We're located in the heart of the beautiful CU Boulder campus. See what OIT is all about by watching our This is OITvideo.
What your key responsibilities will be:
As our Senior SFDC Marketing Analyst, you will provide constituent relationship management to the CRM program through the design, delivery and improvement of Salesforce.com marketing and communications applications. It will be your job to elicit and define customer requirements, analyze business and technical processes, provide technical support and guidance, and facilitate problem identification and solutions. You may also be called upon to establish guidelines and standards for new campus applications and services.
The majority of your time will be spent providing CRM business analysis around marketing automation, digital communication projects and on-going production, including leveraging Marketing Cloud, Cvent and Salesforce Marketing and main software components. You'll be working with end users understanding and documenting their business needs and translating them into technical specifications.
In addition, you'll work with other constituent groups across campus to identify solutions to their business needs, and support service documentation and knowledge transfer.
We're making enterprise CRM a reality - across four campuses - one shared engagement database. We're putting our investment where our caring is - in our constituents. You can be part of a brand new team, building the ideal of caring for our constituents in a CRM platform that creates and nurtures meaningful relationships - simply and consistently.
What we can offer:
In addition to a competitive, market-based salary, the University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement (with a 2-for-1 employer match), generous paid time off, tuition benefit and RTD ECO Bus Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.
Be innovative. Be engaging. Be game-changing. Be Boulder.
What we require:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in computer science, computer information systems, or a related field. A combination of education and relevant experience may be substituted for a degree on a year-for-year basis.
- Three (3) years of professional experience in CRM: Salesforce.com, including experience with at least one marketing automation platform (i.e., Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.).
- Four (4) years' experience as either a marketing consultant or specialist implementing marketing solutions and driving multi-channel marketing campaigns. This experience should also include performing business/technical analysis including business process documentation, development and improvement, and the development of business cases and formal requirements specifications for enterprise software solutions.
What you will need:
- Personal, organizational and communication skills necessary to provide excellent customer service in resolving highly technical issues in a higher education setting.
- Ability to appropriately interact with campus-wide information technologists and end users, including faculty, staff, and students.
- Ability to work independently and be proactive to ensure proper availability of systems/services.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What we'd like you to have:
- Salesforce.com certifications, including administrative certifications (ADM201) and/or Sales Cloud/Service Cloud consulting certification.
- Experience with event management platform implementation and service operations
- Experience working with data structures and data modeling
- Experience with Data Loader/Demand Tools
- Salesforce.com Communities experience.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud AMPscript
- ITIL v3 certification
Special Instructions to Applicants:Please apply by September 25, 2017
If you have technical difficulties submitting application information, please contact the CU Careers help desk at 303-860-4200, extension 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All other job related inquiries should be directed to the posting contact for this posting.
Application Materials Required:Cover Letter, Resume/CV
Application Materials Instructions:To apply, please submit the following materials AS ONE DOCUMENT/PDF to this posting at www.cu.edu/cu-careers:
1. A current resume.
2. A cover letter that specifically addresses how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications and responsibilities of the position.
Please name your document as follows: First-Last-Resume-CL-Position Number.
During upload, please indicate the type of document to ensure accurate submission.
Job Category: Information Technology
Primary Location: Boulder
Department: B0001 -- Boulder Campus - 10948 - OIT-Administration
Posting Date: Sep 11, 2017
Closing Date: Sep 25, 2017, 10:59:00 PM
Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campust Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: HRESmail@colorado.edu
Position Number: 00732301