Multimedia Production Associate
Aurora University is an independent, comprehensive institution founded in 1893 offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. Our two campuses are located in Aurora, Illinois and on the shores of Geneva Lake in Wisconsin. Additionally, we have an Educational Center in Woodstock, Illinois. We seek people passionately involved in the educational process who will help us realize our vision.
Position Purpose: The Multimedia Production Associate supports learning by strengthening the university's reputation, support and sustainability. Produces video and photography projects.
- Represents Aurora University in the most positive manner with prospective, former and current students, clients, suppliers and the community we serve. Interacts effectively with a diverse group of faculty, staff, students and other customers of our service, learns and uses operating practices of the department and Aurora University.
- Upholds the Mission Statement: Aurora University an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
- Handle confidential information with tact and discretion.
- Supports learning through performance of essential job functions and performing other duties and functions as necessary or as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serves as secondary photographer and videographer
- Creates storyboards, shoots footage, transcribes footage, produces and edits video
- Maintains photography and videography library and file archives
- Creates content for all areas of the university, including video, graphics and photography for digital and print materials
- Partners with University Communications staff and other departments in project scheduling, conceptualization, creation and production
- Maintains a flexible schedule to attend and support Aurora University events on- and off-campus, including nights and weekends
Essential Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two or more years of relevant experience
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and audio editing software
- High level of proficiency with photography
- Experience with content management systems
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours
- Ability to use a computer terminal
- Ability to move about campus and other locations
- Ability to interact via telephone, in person and electronic media
- Ability to travel via car and airplane
Benefit-eligible positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental, life, vision, long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA, and tuition remission included. Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
firstname.lastname@example.org - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.