The mission of this position is to provide controls programming of special machinery and robotics equipment for the automotive, consumer goods, and food packaging industries. Qualified applicants will have the ability to perform controls programming in various ladder logic platforms, HMI, VFD, and servo motion. Experience with any of the following would be a plus: Rockwell, Omron, Mitsubishi, and Siemens. A qualified applicant will have experience with one or more of the following robotic platforms; Fanuc, Yaskawa, and Kuka. Experience with AutoCad Electrical and Vision Systems is a plus. Must have the ability to meet deadlines and take a project from start to finish. Applicants should possess a good mechanical aptitude and the ability to troubleshoot systems. Applicant should be capable of designing system architecture for machine control systems, including electrical schematics and network diagrams. Company benefits include, but not limited to, paid vacation, sick time, medical/life/disability insurance, and 401k. Salary based on experience.
- 5 years of experience preferred
- Related Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and
- Ability to interface with customer in a professional manner
- Valid state motor vehicle operator's license
- Strong skills in Excel, Word, Project.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, work well with others, and have a positive attitude
- Must be a creative thinker, results oriented, focused, and attentive to detail and accuracy
Simply put, we design and build the machines that enable our customers to build their products. At Alliance Automation, we strive to deliver high quality automation solutions that add to our customer's bottom line. Our Mission Statement says it best:
We are dedicated to growing our organization, our employees, our customers and our partners by providing custom turnkey automation systems and services that optimize our customer's productivity and profits.
Van Wert, OH
Sun, 10 Sep 2017 09:46:01 PDT