Business Development Executive- Boston Metro Area
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to network within and around the Boston metro area. The ideal candidate will have been educated in Boston and be familiar with the various networking opportunities available on campus, meetups, CIC/WeWork, etc.
- Network extensively within the startup and tech "scenes" in Boston and surrounding communities
- Seek sales opportunities for existing products
- Suggest new products/modifications based on market knowledge
- Build our Brand- Educate and sell company products and services to new and existing customers clients
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by deadline
- Close and follow up on sales transactions
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Assist in recruiting additional team members
- AGGRESSIVE networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to self-organize, work non-traditional hours, travel.
Clique is the comprehensive cloud-based enterprise CPaaS API that gives companies the ability to make voice calls or send text messages directly from any application. Clique enables large enterprises and applications to communicate with voice without leaving apps, make phone calls from within the enterprise App Ecosystem, and send/receive text messages with ease to improve user experiences, no matter where in the world the customer is located. High volume communication enterprises such as Federal Express, The Hartford, Staples, and Wilmer Hale use Clique to connect over 500 million minutes of calls per day. Clique is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
**To all recruitment agencies:** Clique does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clique employees or any other company location. Clique is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Sun, 10 Sep 2017 08:57:44 PDT