Marketing Manager / Graphic Designer
Ingram's Media is seeking a Marketing Manager/Graphic Designer in our Downtown KC Crossroads office. The ideal candidate for this critically important role must be able to work accurately, quickly and independently, and will need not only to be a strong marketer and a decent writer but one who also possesses skill and expertise as a graphic designer. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, at times required to juggle multiple projects.
• Design and produce editorial features for Ingram's and our other publications and Websites
• Design and produce effective marketing collateral materials and ads
• Track client ads and work with clients to collect elements and/or design ads for their approval
• Preflight supplied ads to ensure they meet the printer's specifications
• Create and upload finalized PDF files
• Create all in-house marketing collateral, signage for events and other graphic design functions
• Post publications on our Websites. Applicants must be proficient with Wordpress
• Responsible for posting much of the in-house online content.
• Need to be well-versed in Adobe InDesign and in Wordpress
• Other duties as assigned- awards, signage, photography
• Attention to detail and organization skills are a necessity.
• At least 4 years relevant experience required.
• Must have experience and expertise working in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Experience with PitStop Pro, WordPress, CorelDraw and Excel a plus.
Salary Range: $36,000 to $48,000 plus bonuses (depending on experience, talent, expertise and performance)
Ingram's Magazine is Kansas City premier business publication and has been for the past 40 years. With more than 105,000 influential and affluent monthly readers and 25,000 additional readers of Ingram's Quarterly Reports and reprint sections, Ingram's Magazine has earned the respect of top executives in the Kansas City area, as well as one of the highest readership profiles of any business magazine, business journal or daily newspaper in North America.
Aside from regular reporting, Ingram's features prestigious monthly specials highlighting some of Kansas City's top business people, including 40 Under Forty, 20 in Their Twenties, Corporate Report 100 and Industry Outlook.
Kansas City, MO
Sun, 10 Sep 2017 12:58:55 PDT