Restaurant General Manager - Burger 21
Our General Managers are in charge of our culture and daily operations. He/She reports directly to the Director of Operations. He/She is responsible for leading, mentoring and advising all teams and staff to successfully execute the operations of the restaurant and to build a culture of superb customer satisfaction. Our managers teach on fundamentals and our approach to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs and hospitality while representing the values and culture of Burger 21. You will also need to have a strong understanding of the stores progress and have a strategic vision for its future development.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enforce all company policies, procedures, standards, and protocols
- Ensure full restaurant compliance with all health and safety regulations
- Lead and communicate to set expectations and standards throughout the guest experience and overall operations
- Are self-motivated with a proven track record of success
- Are guest focused with strong customer service skills
- Analyze metrics, trends and forecasts to ensure they meet and exceed financial performance
- Have the ability to create and maintain our hospitable culture
- ServSafe Food Certified
- ServSafe Alcohol Certified
About Burger 21
We put passion in our food and service, with a focus on operating from a scratch kitchen environment. From grinding and pressing our own proteins, to making our cheese ale from scratch, we value fresh premium quality ingredients. Then we deliver our food in an environment that is comfortable. We are a young company hungry for growth and in need of your talent.
Burger 21 is a gourmet burger experience without the gourmet price. Our 21 Chef Inspired Burgers are sure to be the talk of the Atlanta Burger world. 10 Beef and 10 Non-Beef Burgers, with a rotating Burger of the month, makes up our 21 mouth watering Burgers. From our Ahi Tuna Burger to our Burger 101, we serve the best. We also have an incredible Gluten free menu that will be a smash hit for the Celiac and Gluten sensitive. Salads, Gourmet Hot Dogs, Hand Dipped Shakes, and amazing Chicken Tenders round off our starting line-up.
We are looking for a leader with at least 2 years of management experience.
THIS IS A SALARIED POSITION WITH A GREAT BONUS STRUCTURE AND ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT.
Job Type: Full-time Competitive Compensation
- Buford, GA
- Restaurant Management: 3 years
Rooster Brands is a close knit group of highly energetic, growth oriented, future focused, results driven, fun loving restauranteurs looking to add like minded talent. We are currently managing the development of Burger 21 in the Atlanta Market. This year Burger 21 breaks the top 5 on Fast Casual's list of the Top 100 Restaurants - Movers & Shakers and was ranked No. 1 in the menu innovation category for our gluten-free menu.
Sun, 10 Sep 2017 08:32:08 PDT