Academics Achievers /TRIO Program Mathematics Instructor
SAU Academic Achievers/ TRIO Program Mathematics Instructor
SAU Academic Achievers/TRIO Program Mathematics Instructor
SAU Academic Achievers / TRIO Program
Full Benefits Package
August 22, 2017
August 29, 2017
The ARP/TRIO program Mathematics Instructor would be responsible for teaching subject matter to program participants, particularly Mathematics 131,135, and Finite Math. The instructor will hold assigned classes, as well as office hours to assist students as necessary. In addition to working with the AAP/TRIO to assist underrepresented populations, the instructor will work in conjunction with
the SAU School of Science, Mathematics and Public Health in order to properly facilitate programs goals and objectives. In addition to working with the AAP/TRIO to assist underrepresented pop5, and Finite Math.tter to program participants, parti
- Instruct Mathematics 131,135, and Finite within the designated target area on a regular basis.Math.
- Hold office hours.
- Assist Director on important jus , time-sensitive business, and in overseeing and assisting staff with institutional and programmatic goals and objectives.
- Follow academic progress of all AAP/TRIO participants in order to design the Program to give assistance where necessary.
- f all AAP/TRIO participants in order to design the Program to give assistance where neccessary.atic goals and objectives.
- Giving verbal and / or visual presentations on AAP/TRIO.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred in Mathematics, Education, or related field and comparable proven experience
and comparable proven experience working with low income, first generation, traditionnally underrepresented and /or disable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in a higher education setting, providing advising services or counseling to students who are educationally, economically and otherwise disadvantaged.
- Physical Requirements:
Must be able to lift 25 pounds; Valid North Carolina driver’s license; Must be able to travel geographically within the designated target area on a regular basis.
Send Applications, Resume, Transcripts and Three Letters of Recommendations to:
Saint Augustine’s University
Office of Human Resources
1315 Oakwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27610-2298
Notices and Disclaimers
Saint Augustine’s University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We invite applications from individuals of all ethnic origins, disabled persons, and veterans.
No Phone Calls Please.
Apply for Academics Achievers /TRIO Program Mathematics Instructor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly