Consortium for Faculty Diversity Postdoctoral Teaching Fellow in International Relations
The Government Department at St. Lawrence University invites applications for a one-year (potentially renewable up to two additional years) Consortium for Faculty Diversity postdoctoral teaching fellow position in International Relations. The position begins August 2018. The successful candidate will teach two courses per semester, including introductory courses in international relations and upper-level courses that complement the department’s current course offerings in the sub-field. Doctorate degree in political science or related field is required.
Candidates must also meet the Consortium for Faculty Diversity’s eligibility requirements. Applicants must contribute to increasing the diversity of member colleges in one or more of the following ways:
- Increasing their ethnic and racial diversity, maximizing the educational benefits of diversity and/or increasing the number of professors who can and will use diversity as a resource for enriching the education of students.
- Applicants must be able to provide evidence of U.S. citizenship or unconditional permanent residency status at the time of hire.
- Postdoctoral applicants should have no more than five years of teaching or relevant experience, postdoctoral, prior to the start of a fellowship.
To apply, please note the following two part application process:
- St. Lawrence is a member of the Consortium for Faculty Diversity in Liberal Arts Colleges. All applicants for the position should review the eligibility requirements for the Consortium's postdoctoral fellowships and submit a dossier via Interfolio at http://www.gettysburg.edu/about/offices/provost/cfd/. By submitting your dossier via Interfolio, you also may be contacted by other liberal arts colleges about additional fellowship opportunities.
- Applicants must also complete an online application form at http://employment.stlawu.edu. Review of applications will begin on October 16, 2017. Questions about the position may be directed to Dr. Grace Huang (email@example.com), Search Chair.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the finalist successfully passing a background (including criminal records) check.
St. Lawrence University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For additional information about St. Lawrence, please visit http://www.stlawu.edu.