Project Manager - Commercial Construction
We are looking for great people to join our team:
- Personable, competent, professional, organized
- Boundless curiosity, enthusiastic passion, abundant optimism, lack of an ego
- You bring the motivation, we'll provide the inspiration
We are seeking forward-looking, team-oriented people who can grow with us. We aren't 'slotting' you into a job-description like other companies. You set the limits to your career and we will help you get there.
- The overall success of project (or projects) starting with the relationship with the customer
- Manage multiple projects, multiple superintendants helping them achieve great results on their individual projects
- Empowered and responsible for all of the individual project deliverables: safety, QC, project documentation, schedule & costs
- Directly responsible for managing the contracts - with owner and subcontractors
- Directly responsible for development & execution of safety, quality, schedule, budget and relationship plans for the project
- Directly responsible for financial reporting & performance of project
- Directly responsible for successful completion and closeout of projects
Requirements for the position:
- Personable, competent, professional, organized, ethical, accountable
Ideal Candidate would have some or all of the following:
- Civil Engineering, construction engineering or construction management degree
- Experience in our lines: Institutional/Hospital/Industrial - Water Treatment
- Certifications: OSHA 30 hour, First Aid/CPR, Certified Storm Water Operator, LEED AP, MUST Modules
- Trade experience is always beneficial
Candidates must be able to handle a variety of activities and wear multiple hats. If you are looking for a large company and a 'department' mentality, we are not for you. You must be a self-starter and have relentless focus on achieving customer results with integrity. The right candidate will have complete focus on the job at hand, but also see the potential business upside in the future. Earn your stripes and participate in the future.
We believe that greatness always begins with passion. And passion is the driving force that has fueled our success over the past 100 years. We love what we do and it shows in the projects we build - beautiful, state-of-the-art structures that consistently impress our most important critics: our clients.
The people who work for A. Z. Shmina have great enthusiasm for their profession. It's safe to say passion is a pre-requisite for employment. In return, we encourage employees at every level to build upon their key areas of interest, and we provide opportunities for advancement along the way. The result is a well-rounded, highly skilled team of industry professionals who views our next construction project as our most important.
A. Z. Shmina has learned a lot during our 100 years on the job. We've celebrated the economic highs, and persevered through the lows. Along the way we have gained something only a firm with our longevity can acquire -100 years of perspective. This means that if we encounter a challenge at any point during a build, it's highly likely we will solve it with speed, skill and efficiency. We take great pride in our ability to problem solve. It is part of our rich history, and it sets us apart.
Sun, 10 Sep 2017 06:35:00 PDT