Superintendent / Project Manager
We are seeking a Superintendent/Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee projects and make sure jobs get installed in a efficient and timely manner.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Family Owned & Operated Company for 29 years
Well respected company in the construction industry.
Round Rock, TX
Sun, 27 Aug 2017 10:47:18 PDT