Executive-Level Management Fast Track
We are looking to fill positions in the Century City and Greater Pasadena areas.
New York Life Insurance Company is currently seeking managers to become part of our Fast Track Partner program. We are interviewing for leadership-oriented individuals who may be selected to become a Partner in our General Office. A New York Life Partner's responsibilities include the successful recruiting AND development of a team of salespeople, who would enjoy:
• Comprehensive professional training
• Generous benefits
• Excellent retirement plans (subject to qualifications)
• Significant income potential
• The opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company
By joining New York Life as a Partner, your ability to become promoted to a Senior Partner or Managing Partner is determined based upon objective criteria.
• Life and Health License required
• Series 6 or 7 and Series 63 required
• Previous experience in Financial Services industry required
• Previous experience in Insurance industry required
• Previous sales experience required
• Previously manage a team of individuals required
• Knowledge of cultural markets a plus
• Bilingual Speaking Spanish, Portuguese, other a plus
• College Degree required
If you are:
• highly motivated
• goal oriented
• a strong communicator
• seeking a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you.
New York Life Insurance Company, a Fortune 100 company founded in 1845, is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States* and one of the largest life insurers in the world. New York Life has the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch (AAA), Moody's Investors Service (Aaa), Standard & Poor's (AA+).** Headquartered in New York City, New York Life's family of companies offers life insurance, retirement income, investments and long-term care insurance. New York Life Investments*** provides institutional asset management. Other New York Life affiliates provide an array of securities products and services, as well as retail mutual funds.
* Based on revenue as reported by "Fortune 500, ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual)," Fortune magazine, June 15, 2015. See http://fortune.com/fortune500/.
** Individual independent rating agency commentary as of 8/11/15.
*** New York Life Investments is a service mark used by New York Life Investment Management Holdings LLC and its subsidiary, New York Life Investment Management LLC.
Los Angeles, CA
Sun, 10 Sep 2017 10:03:06 PDT