Senior Test Technician
KMC Controls is a well-established and growing building automation controls manufacturer in New Paris, Indiana. We are a member of Intel Solutions Alliance, and we partner with Dell on our IoT Solutions. Our product line includes software. embedded microprocessor controls, as well as electro-mechanical solutions. In order to support our progressive solutions and continued growth, our team has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Test Technician.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Execute test plans and procedures to ensure product quality objectives are achieved
- Assist in design, and assemble and debug automated test stations for both production and validation testing
- Perform validation testing on new products
- Prepare test results documentation. Report results to test and development managers in a timely manner
- Interface with customers as required
- Associates degree in Electronics field (e.g., CS, EE, or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years experience in hardware / software testing or development
If this is of interest to you, please submit resume online now at http://www.kmccontrols.com/company/careers
KMC Controls is an established and growing Building Automation Technology company in northern Indiana. We are committed to provide innovative and intuitive solutions from responsive and supportive people. We are a member of Intel Solutions Alliance, and we partner with Dell on our IoT Solutions. Since 1970, KMC Controls has been building and delivering innovative solutions for intelligent building automation and HVAC controls. KMC is the only privately held, full-line building automation and controls manufacturer operating within the USA.
New Paris, IN
Sun, 10 Sep 2017 12:47:37 PDT