**ONSITE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY ONLY** Software Developer/Architect
*****ONSITE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY ONLY********
Please do not express interest in this position unless you live or are
willing to relocate to the Hagerstown, MD area.
Be a part of the ignition - We're looking for a developer and architect who can play a major role in building notable software. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a startup software company, showcase your skills, and share the success.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Maintain highest levels of development practices (e.g., technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation and execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code).
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with technical, business and creative teams to define and implement new software solutions.
- Create and maintain architectural specifications while staying up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in Java and related technologies.
- Proficient in Object-Oriented design principles, Web Servicies, SQL, and other database systems and technologies.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, PaaS and integration of Open Source technologies and platforms, MVC frameworks, source/version control systems (GIT/CVS/VSS), JBoss, Tomcat, Hibernate, Spring, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Understanding of high availability and scalable software architectures.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with Optimization algorithms, Data processing, Computer Vision, Routing Algorithms, Geospatial Search and Indexing, Quality Evaluation, and/or Systems Integration.
- Knowledge of front-end development and visualization.
- Passion to learn new technologies.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for consideration.
Startup software company aiming for rapid growth. We're looking for smart and determined team workers who like to have a lot of fun while creating wonderful products. Every employee will have stock options and be part of the overall decision making process.
Fri, 8 Sep 2017 05:39:08 PDT