Field Service Technician
Atlanta Office Technologies, Inc. (AOT) is a NEW world-class company that specializes in creating exceptional customer experiences by providing the finest quality products, solutions and service to our clients. We are looking for experienced multi-function equipment/copier technicians. The ideal candidate will have connectivity experience as well.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to grow with a company and become more than just an employee. We offer educational resources, professional mentoring, competitive wages, etc. to make sure that your skills to execute your job are nothing less than exceptional.
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on the full line of black and white and color digital copiers and printers.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with each individual customer.
- Will be assigned to and is responsible for an individual territory.
- Responsible for focusing to the key productivity objectives including gross calls per day, efficiency rating, response time commitments and parts costs per call, among others.
- Manage and maintain accurate parts inventory.
- Will provide support to the Atlanta Office Technologies Sales Department ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Potential to develop IT connectivity skills for basic networking and driver downloads.
- High School diploma or equivalent. 2+ years printer/copier service or industry related experience preferred.
- Entry level will be considered with technical school diploma or Associates degree
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong relationship management skills with customers and personnel within the organization required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to use troubleshoot digital copiers, printers and basic network problems is required.
- Strong computer/networking skills.
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
- Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and financial objectives.
- Ability to travel to customer sites, offsite meetings, company related functions, etc. with short notice
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) w/ company matching program, Life, AD&D, LTD, paid holidays.
Atlanta Office Technologies, Inc. (AOT) is a world-class company that specializes in creating exceptional customer experiences by providing the finest quality products, solutions and service to our clients. AOT is a company started by experienced industry professionals that understand people are the most important product. We are an office equipment dealer with simple, field-based solutions offerings for our clients. Our goal and drive is to bring the highest caliber people on board to make this one of the biggest technology providers in the area within five years. If you want to be a part of something special, apply today. You can also learn more about us at www.youraot.com
Sat, 9 Sep 2017 09:47:20 PDT