Sr. Active Directory Engineer (Migration exp needed)
Senior Systems Engineer (MCSA or MCSE)/Sr. Active Directory Engineer
Location: Washington DC.
Clearance Needed: None; must be a U.S. Citizen and clearable
Salary: $110K-$135K W2
- Candidates need a working knowledge of SAN technology
- Work in vSphere environment.
- Assist the engineering group in daily operations
- Create and maintain GPOs.
- Monitor, maintain, & support core internal systems
- Provide 3rd Level support for Active Directory and the File and Print infrastructure.
- Communicate to senior level Engineers and Management updates regarding outages and restoration progress
- Participate in on-call rotation escalation support for operations team
- Perform a set of daily operational duties to validate system health
- Monitor and follow up on alerts
- Server installation, configuration, build & deploy
- AD Enterprise migration into AD forest
- Network Architecture design
- Support patch management processes
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.
- 8 to 10 years of IT work experience.
- Using Windows operating system in an administrative capacity
- Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows DNS, SCCM, SQL, Citrix
- Virtualization (VMWare)
- Linux server administration
- Possess excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills Preferred Experience
- Powershell scripting for Windows
- Linux shell scripting
- MCSE preferred
Sat, 9 Sep 2017 11:02:07 PDT