Field Service Technician
Refrigeration Equipment Service Technician
AIMCO Equipment - Little Rock, AR 72204
Career Opportunity: AIMCO Equipment Company have been serving the refrigeration needs of Central Arkansas businesses for over 40 years! Due to our rapid expansion, AIMCO is currently looking for an experienced and entry level Field Service Technicians to join our team of service professionals.
Compensation Package: AIMCO offers competitive salary and benefit packages, along with excellent Health / Dental / Disability & Life Insurance benefits and 401k retirement package.
Qualifications: The selected candidate will be responsible for all areas of field services repair. Responsibilities include but are not limited to inspection, evaluation of Restaurant refrigeration equipment. Ability to evaluate and recommend customer solutions for refrigeration, electrical and other mechanical problems encountered with customer equipment. .
• CFC Certification is preferred trade/occupational license(s), i.e. HVAC/Mechanical or Electrical.
• 1 - 2 years of appliance maintenance or repair technician experience preferred
• Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
• Accredited High School diploma or GED, Vo-tech training in refrigeration
• Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
• Valid driver's license and safe driving record • Periodic Over-Time and occasional overnight travel
• Pre-employment screenings to include background check and drug screening
• Must be available for on-call schedule on a rotating basis.
• Maintain vehicle inventory and appearance.
Able to lift 50-75 lbs., Climbing ladders up to 10 + ft., walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, pushing / pulling, working both indoor and outdoor in a variety temperature conditions AIMCO Equipment LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you feel comfortable and confident with the qualifications and skills required for the position, apply today! We look forward to the opportunity of discussing further with you in person.
Commercial Restaurant Equipment Dealer / Service / Installation Company
Little Rock, AR
Sat, 9 Sep 2017 10:47:34 PDT