Seeking experienced, self-motivated carpenters to run jobs as a Lead Carpenter for a growing restoration company in the Peoria, Illinois area. If you are structured, detailed oriented and take pride in doing quality work we have an opportunity for you. Be an integral part of a strong team in providing comprehensive residential and commercial construction, along with restoration services in our community. RIDE the wave with us! Our core values are Respect, Integrity, Dependability and Empathy which offers an environment that contributes to YOUR success!
A successful lead carpenter must be a quality oriented person with experience in all facets of carpentry, such as framing, cabinets, trim, etc. Must have a valid drivers license with a clean DMV record. Candidate must be willing to work 40+ hours per week and be on rotation for after hours on call emergencies.
A promising candidate will possess the following:
- Ability to effectively communicate with project managers and customers
- Ability to follow established procedures
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with team members and subcontractors
- Knowledge of Construction safety protocols
- Understanding in rough carpentry, finish carpentry, exterior, tile, drywall, minor electrical and plumbing
- Desire to produce quality work
- Excellent customer service
- 4 years carpentry experience
Competitive compensation package based on experience and ability
Paid vacation and medical insurance.
SERVPRO of Peoria is a locally owned and trusted leader specializing in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. As a proud member of the Peoria, Illinois community, SERVPRO of Peoria want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
Sat, 9 Sep 2017 08:33:32 PDT