Electrical Foreman, Journeyman, & Apprentice
Our Company is currently hiring skilled Foreman, Certified Journeyman and Apprentice Electricians. We are currently looking for new team members with previous commercial experience.
• Apprentices at least 1 year of recent, verifiable experience
• Journeyman must be a State of California Certified Journeyman. Certifications will be checked with the California Department of Industrial Labor (DIR). Certification MUST be active.
• Have a valid and current driver's license.
• Must have reliable transportation
• Tools of your trade
• Able to pass drug and background screening
• Must have good interaction skills with the ability to work as a team
• Perform activities in a safe manner
• Ability to write simple correspondence
• Pay rate will be based upon factors such as commercial experience and industry standards.
• Employee Medical Dental Benefits paid 50% by CLE.
• Paid sick days.
• Ongoing internal and external industry education/training paid for by CLE.
Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding these positions or our company in general. We look forward to hearing from you. Our phone number is (661) 298-2275.
To apply online or to receive more information please go to www.CenterLine-Electric.com
Or please fax your resume with salary, employment history, and current contact information to (661) 298-3619 include you California Journeyman certification if applying for that position.
Center Line Electric, Inc. is a California based electrical contractor that has had the privilege of providing services to several distinguished contractors and leading industrial and commercial clients. Our growth and success has been directly attributed to our team of professional staff and its many years of education and experience and consistent commitment to project schedules and completions. Our clients receive added value from the training, knowledge and experience that our electricians bring to each project. Our customers have recognized the benefits of Center Line Electric, Inc.'s ability to complete projects on time and within budget.
Our electrical services and project involvement includes industrial and sophisticated technical projects, commercial and office buildings, educational institutes, public works and specialized systems. Center Line Electric, Inc. has performed work and has experience in a wide variety of industries including: aerospace, new construction, and maintenance contracts and entertainment studios to name a few. We have completed high-tech installations requiring specialized power systems.
Los Angeles, CA
Sat, 9 Sep 2017 18:28:10 PDT