Applications Solutions Architect / Lead Developer
Initiative to redesign and implement current application platforms. Will be accountable to implement the best practices for coding and designing. Will be proficient in latest Microsoft technologies and trends. Help improve the data architecture and contribute towards future data warehouse solutions. Mentor and guide the development team to include TDD, refactoring and code commenting.
• Understanding of the SDLC and agile, development practices
• Assists in developing technical processes, procedures and architectures
• Design, develop, test and deploy application and system integration solutions
• Set development standards and best practices
• Web application architecture implementation and designing
• Knowledge and recognition of design patterns
• Participate in solution engineering discussions with IT management team
• Hands on coding and development is a must
• Implement parts of various frameworks and services
• Mentoring, training, and performing design / code reviews
• Advocate learning in the team for practical software design and development
• Provide clear vision for technology architecture and effectively communicate with the team
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related field required.
• 8-10 years of experience in full stack development including web development
• Experience in leading development teams without managerial oversight
• Experience communicating directly with key business stakeholders
• Excellent team communication and being a team player is a necessity
• In depth experience with the .NET framework and Entity Framework
• Extensive experience coding in C# is a must
• Solid experience developing web applications using the Microsoft stack (MS SQL Server, IIS, MVC, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#)
• Strong SQL programming knowledge in MS SQL Server and knowledge of IIS.
• Experience in object-oriented programming.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Sat, 9 Sep 2017 09:04:34 PDT