McKimmey Electric is currently seeking electricians with an E.T. card for Multi-Family Projects throughout the South Bay area. Call today and start tomorrow! Join an established company with great benefits and make great $$$.
- Layout and Install electrical equipment
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems.
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must have 5 years prior experience or Journeyman Card
McKimmey Electric Services is hiring Residential/Commercial Service Electricians. This position requires a Journeyman's card, and previous experience doing service work. A clean background is a must, and a valid drivers license with good driving history is also required, because you will be driving your own van. Must have own set of basic tools, and able to represent the company in a professional manner at all times. This position is full time, and we have lots of work to keep you busy. Payday is every Friday, and insurance is offered after 90 days if the candidate has proven to be an asset to the company. Our company is growing and we need great employees to represent us. We have great hourly rates, and take very good care of our employees. If you are working for a company now and are not being treated the way you deserve, or have a strong electrical service background, please reply to this email with you resume.
San Jose, CA
Sat, 9 Sep 2017 09:46:40 PDT