RISK MANAGER DESIRED!
The Risk Manager is responsible for eliminating or reducing hazard risks. Traveling is required; Southeast Region.
- Recommend and procure best method for financing exposures / potential losses and procure appropriate instruments as needed (e.g., insurance, surety bonds, etc.).
- Management of Loss Prevention Program.
- Collect and validate insurance underwriting information.
- Perform onsite continual risk and loss analysis to identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain risk management procedures manual.
- Interface closely with manufacturing, legal, procurement and other departments to improve risk profile and provide training.
- Review of insurance requirements in contracts and agreements as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER JOBS
- Works in conjunction with Claims Manager and Director of Risk Management
- Interacts with Claim Administrators
- Works in conjunction with all clients, including HR Managers, VP/ General Managers, Directors of Safety, Operations Managers and Plant Managers to discuss claims procedures, strategy, outcomes and knowledge transfer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Field of Study Preferred:
Degree in Risk Management
Associate in Risk Management Designation (ARM), Certified Risk Manager Designation (CRM)
Required Work Experience:
Minimum of 7-10 years
Action oriented, decision quality, functional/technical skills, informing, negotiating, organizing, planning, presentation skills, priority setting, and written communications.
INVO PEO is a professional employer organization (PEO) specializing in workers' compensation and HR solutions that are tailored to its clients' needs. 200+ years combined experience, coupled with state-of-the-art technology, ensures INVO PEO can successfully manage your business with Innovative National Value Outsourcing.
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 06:52:13 PDT