Blendtec is seeking Sales Representatives who are passionate about working in an active sales environment. Our demonstrators average over $20/hour for full time work with excellent benefits including MEDICAL, LIFE, VISION, DENTAL AND 401K benefits. Blendtec Demonstration Representatives sell high-powered blenders in Costco and various retail partners. Shows typically run 4 - 10 days. This sales opportunity has been a launching pad for many of Blendtec's management team. We are a rapidly growing company that provides outstanding opportunities for learning and enhancing sales skills.
The Blendtec Demonstration Representative will perform live presentations using blenders and blending accessories. The primary focus is to increase the sales of Blendtec products while simultaneously enhancing the Blendtec brand. The rep will utilize the sales process to build value in the products while demonstrating "live" the machines capabilities. This is an opportunity with great flexibility and benefits for full-time employees.
As a Demonstration Representative, you must be:
- Able to be independent and manage yourself
- Highly energetic and conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Be well spoken, confident, and comfortable working with a variety of customers
- Able to develop and nurture key relationships with management and their staff
- Able to lift 25-50 lbs.
- Able to stand and demonstrate for 10-11 hours
- Able to learn a 10-12 min script
- For adventurous outstanding performers. Blendtec may provide the opportunity to demonstrate in exotic & international locations
Employment Pay and Benefits
- Demonstration Reps earn a base pay of $15 per hour
- PLUS a 5% Bonus of Blendtec's daily revenue sold in your demonstration retail location.
- Calculation: Product Revenue Bonus is calculated as 5% of revenue realized by Blendtec retail partners as validated and provided to Blendtec by our retail partners for the days of the Demonstrators performed presentations
For qualifying full-time employees, working a minimum of 30 hours per week or 1,560 hours per year, you will also be eligible to receive the benefits summarized below:
- Health, vision and dental coverage
- Company-paid life insurance benefit of $50,000; and short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage (covers loss of income for qualifying injury or illness).
- Accrual of Personal Paid Time (PTO)
- Free Total Blender after 90 days of employment.
- Professionally managed, non-matching 401K.
- Eleven company-paid holidays
** Only Serious Candidates need apply**
Blendtec runs criminal background checks and E-verify on each new candidate.
TO KNOW BLENDTEC IS TO KNOW ITS FOUNDER
A lifetime inventor and entrepreneur, Tom Dickson was innovating long before he built his first blender. Whether rigging his doorbell to open the front gate or outfitting go-karts with engines that took them past 80 mph, Tom's passion for tinkering and innovating goes all the way back to his childhood.
San Francisco, CA
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 16:00:58 PDT