Assistant Interior Designer - Project Manager
ASSISTANT INTERIOR DESIGNER | PM
If you believe in...
- A "can do" positive attitude
- Asking questions and listening
- Design contradictions and eclecticism
- Detail and nothing left to chance
- Fresh yet timeless design
- Knowing how to construct what we are imagining
- Resourcefulness and the value of a dollar
- Late nights to complete projects on time
- Less is often more
- The job is not done until the client is thrilled
- Giving back
We exist to...
"Create spaces that move people by adding value to the client, raising
standards, realizing the client's vision."
CID Design Group, a 30+ year old, national, multi-disciplined boutique Interior Design & Architecture firm in Naples, FL, is seeking likeminded, talented, motivated and forward thinking people. We are a fast paced design firm that is growing with great opportunity for the right person. Our portfolio includes projects coast-to-coast in over 25 states and Canada focusing on: multi-family, hospitality, commercial and select residential. At CID "We Care about Everything" - Our clients, our people, our families, our community, our work, innovation, creativity, thinking outside the box, resourcefulness and making a difference every day.
If this sounds like you and you desire to work in a dynamic culture with tremendous opportunities for professional development.
Portfolio (only examples of work that were designed and managed by the candidate start to completion with 1 - 2 before and after images of a renovation project)
Example of recent digital presentation
Pinterest Board and/or Houzz Idea-Book of interior design elements that inspire you, or that you believe are extremely well designed, or spaces that move you
Quantify as infographic or scale (1-10) expertise in the following:
- Complete Design/Construction Documentation
- AutoCAD (& year)
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER | DESIGNER
The Nitty Gritty
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Support Project Manager with daily administrative tasks of project management
- Manage project schedules with PM input
- AutoCad drawings on schematic and construction documents
- Entering specifications
- Research and coordinate design features
- Lighting fixture selections
- Ordering samples
- Checking stock on design items
- Create forms and templates as needed
- Attend project meeting with PM|Designer to assist and facilitate
- Create, manage, and organize electronic project file + binders
- CA Assistance: Coordination of RFP's, RFI's, Shop Drawings, Etc.
- Assist with space planning
- Assist in communicating with clients + vendors
Requirements I Skills
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Interior Design or Architecture, preferably from an accredited institution
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Highly developed skills with AutoCAD, a must, and strong knowledge of Adobe Suite (especially Photoshop), MS Office (especially MS PowerPoint), MS Project a plus etc.
- Working knowledge of modeling software (Sketch-up, 3D Studios, Rhino 3-D, etc.)
- Very strong organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Deliver unique and cutting edge design within defined budgets and meet internal targets
Compensation I Benefits
- Salary (Pay is based upon experience & ability)
- (10) Paid PTO Days (Vacation/Sick)
- (7) Paid Holidays
- Incentive program (eligible after 6 months)
- Health insurance (50% of base plan) Eligible after 30 days
A 30+ year old, national, multi-disciplined boutique interior design firm based in Naples, FL, is seeking like-minded, talented, motivated and forward thinking people to join our team. Our environment is collaborative, creative, progressive, demanding and fun. We are a growing firm with great opportunity, carefully seeking the best people and the right fit. Our portfolio includes projects coast-to-coast in over 25 states and Canada working with the top developers in the country focusing on: multi-family, hospitality, commercial and select residential. At CID We Care about Everything, our clients, our people, our families, our community, our work, innovation, creativity, thinking outside the box, resourcefulness and making a positive difference every day.
Fri, 8 Sep 2017 13:33:52 PDT