Community Outreach Coordinator Mental Health
CNS Network is a clinical trials company with offices in Long Beach, Torrance, and Garden Grove is seeking a Community Outreach Specialist.The populations served are adult individuals with a wide range of psychiatric and neurological diagnoses, including Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Depression, Alzheimer's, sleep disorders, Fibromyalgia, and a variety of other central nervous system disorders.
- The position entails working in various community settings identifying potential clinical research candidates
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be culturally competent with the ability to adapt to different populations
- Requires the management and service of these providing facilities
- Must be able to facilitate in the gathering of information pertinent to the potential participant's eligibility for a clinical research study
- Track and follow-up with past and present potential patients, and to work diligently with the Director of Outreach, Outreach Specialist, and Outreach Coordinators in meeting deadlines and quotas
- Requires an individual who is a self-starter, disciplined with his/her time
- Ablility to work with little supervision to meet the weekly and monthly goals of the program
- Candidate will ideally possess some mental health training and some knowledge of the use of psychotropic medication for the treatment of Mental Health Diagnosis.
- Must be able to develop partnerships with a various referral sources through out Southern California
- Requires an individual who can adapt to the fast-paced demands of the company while out in the field
- The role requires a lot of daily driving throughout several communities serviced as this position is field based only
- Bachelor's Degree/Masters Degree (Emphasis in Psychology, Sociology or Social Work)
- Strong interpersonal skills & patient-centered customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communicator and problem solver
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Self-starter yet team oriented-outcomes
- Creative in the development of various referral systems and processes necessary for the recruitment of new candidates
- Knowledgeable in various Mental Health Programs and Services
- Effective presenter and interviewer of potential patients and collaborators
- Effective in developing rapport and relationships in the community
- Establishing new leads and referral sources for the company
- Receptive and efficient in executing tasks designated by the Director of Outreach
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including ESOP! If you are interested in working alongside a successful and dynamic team and you meet the following qualifications, we are interested in you!
As a leading clinical research center in California, CNS is dedicated to searching for a cure, together.
If you or a loved one suffers from a neurological, psychiatric, or a general health condition, take the next step and experience breakthrough treatments while helping others along the way!
Garden Grove, CA
Sat, 19 Aug 2017 10:29:27 PDT