Graduate Business Development Executive
Graduate Business Development Executive. New York
Salary: $45,000 ($65,000-$70,000 OTE)
A software company with more than a decade's experience, our client caters to some of the largest enterprises that exist in the industry today. The solutions they provide are at a crossroads between the cloud and big data phenomena - the organisation uses these powerful trends to drive growth.
Established, but of a size where the successful candidate can have a significant impact, the Graduate BDE will identify new sales opportunities for the company. They will develop business rapport with key decision makers from prospective accounts, managing client requirements appropriately. Taking ownership at the head of the sales pipeline, you will act as a conduit between clients and Account Executives. Engaging with clients over the phone and via email, you will deliver warm leads and drive revenue from the off.
The graduate BDE will be greeted by a comprehensive benefits package! With OTE of up to $70,000, healthcare and a vibrant, outgoing office atmosphere, you will have the necessary tools to launch a long and successful career!
• Generate interest with inbound enquiries from prospective clients
• Research and develop accounts, before passing them along the sales pipeline to Account Executives
• Engage with and manage client relationships over the phone and via email
• Achieve territory quotas to drive company revenue
• Provide internal feedback to consistently streamline processes throughout the entire sales pipeline
Benefits/What you get:
• A competitive starting salary of between $45-$50K
• OTE of up to $70,000!
• Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
• Healthcare and pension package
• A vibrant, outgoing office atmosphere with regular socials
• Educated to degree level
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Here at Pareto, we look at recruitment differently. That's why we offer a unique alternative to traditional recruitment agencies, taking you on the full journey from application through to assessment, training, placement and beyond.
New York, NY
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 03:59:44 PDT