Construction Project Manager (copy 2)
Industry Focus: General Commercial Building Construction
Qualified candidates will have the majority of the following experience:
- 3+ years of PM experience in full charge of their projects
- BS Degree in Construction Sciences or Engineering or equal experience
- able to develop solid working relationships with superintendents and other project stakeholders
- able to work with engineers, architects and owners to develop cost effective projects
- able to demonstrate the initiative to make the project happen, not let the project happen
- able to demonstrate the initiative to search out the most reasonable cost
- able to demonstrate solid organizational and management skills
- able to demonstrate pricing that is win-win based
- stable employment background and work history
- Favorable reports from recent and past "peer group" or direct senior management references
- Proficient in spreadsheet based estimating or estimating with software.
- Proficient with project management support software such as SureTrak/MS Project and Expedition/Prolog
- Willingness to work in team environment.
Compensation packages is $55,000.00.
Founded in 2005 and built on a strong client base specializing in commercial and residential construction.
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 01:08:23 PDT