Field Service Technician Digital Cinema
Field Service Technician - Roanoke, VA (and other US cities)
- ASEE degree or equivalent
- 5 years experience in servicing digital cinema systems including Sony, Barco, NEC, Christie, GDC, Doremi, Dolby, USL, EPRAD.
- Ability to trouble-shoot complex audio, video, and control systems problems is a must
- Basic knowledge of low-voltage AV presentation system installation practices and standards;
- Ability to install and operate digital cinema projectors;
- Ability to install and terminate Cat 6 cabling to conform to the EIA 568b standard;
- Ability to install and configure basic networking equipment, including a working knowledge of IP addressing schemes and operating practices;
- Ability to install and configure basic AV distribution systems;
- Basic AV system, digital system, and PC network troubleshooting skills;
- Knowledge of Industry accepted grounding techniques, standards, and code requirements;
- Working skills that include termination of standard Industry connectors (audio, video, RF, and digital), proper wire dressing and routing, wire way and conduit installation practices;
- Basic working knowledge of low voltage control systems, specifically those systems manufactured by common cinema automation systems manufacturers;
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamental cinema presentation standards and practices;
- Knowledge of standard Industry safety practices and first aid techniques.
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Additional skills and tasks as required by management
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Manufacturer specific applications)
- Self sufficient and self motivated
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Requires travel in the region.
Callahan Digital Cinema, Inc. is a highly experienced digital cinema engineering services and equipment provider headquartered in Miami, Florida. CDC Inc. specializes in digital cinema systems engineering, sustaining engineering, program and product management, systems integration, systems installation, training and field service operations.
Fri, 8 Sep 2017 15:30:41 PDT