Field Service Technician
ISBS is seeking an experienced, full time, Digital MFP Service Technician to join our team to service the Chicago Metro area. This is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded individual to join one of the fastest growing, family oriented company's in Chicago with opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Responsible for installation, troubleshooting, on-site repair and maintenance of our Ricoh multi-functional digital B&W and Color products
- Attend manufacturers and in-house training courses as required, effectively execute all required territory management and call handling procedures
- Timely completion of paperwork, mileage, time records, car stock inventory, parts usage, problem/ repair service history reports
- Provide sales support as required
- Ricoh, Kyocera, HP or Lexmark experience is a plus.
- Candidate should have a minimum of two years industry experience in troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of printing/ coping equipment
- Comparable education and experience in related fields will be considered
- Associates degree in Electronics or equivalent military experience
- This person must have proven customer service / communication skills, a strong work ethic and a high degree of initiative
- Must be positive and outgoing, self-motivated and committed to building and maintaining strong customer relations
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Applicants must be willing to submit to a criminal background check, must have reliable transportation/ insurance and good driving record
- Competitive salary
- Company Vehicle
- Travel expenses
- Excellent product and industry training
- Ongoing professional development training
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available
ISBS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER THAT VALUES DIVERSITY AND INCLUSIVENESS IN THE WORKPLACE. WOMEN, MINORITIES, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Image Systems and Business Solutions (ISBS), is a leader in the office equipment industry, offering a wide variety of business solutions, software, and services for the office environment, document imaging solutions, including hardware and software applications for document management, workflow and security. In addition, we provide network support, phone and video surveillance systems, office supplies and managed print solutions.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Fri, 8 Sep 2017 11:19:36 PDT