Commercial Construction Superintendent
Superintendent, Commercial and Residential Construction City Charlotte State NC Minimum Experience 3 Years DescriptionJeff Davies Services, has an opportunity for a Superintendent of Commercial Construction to join our construction team in our Charlotte, NC office. Candidates must be attracted to a fast paced environment where responsiveness and customer service are top priority. Must be willing to be hands on when needed.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Overall management of field operations on assigned projects, including the direction, coordination of subcontractors; monitoring project progress and excellent quality control.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships and communication with tenant(s).
• Maintains open lines of communication with project manager and reviews existing space and any deficiencies that may exist within the Blueprints. Must possess excellent blueprint interpretation skills.
• Responsible for submitting daily progress updates to project manager.
• Review and comply with company Safety Policies and enforce jobsite safety and cleanliness.
Requirements• Candidates will have 3 years or more of experience in Construction as a Superintendent and/or Project Manager.
• Proven track record in management and coordination, ability to manage and direct Subcontractors and maintain relationships.
• Possess strong initiative and effective organizational skills.
• High Attention to detail, and ability to multitask and prioritize workload. Must be able to abide by a strict project schedule.
• Ability to establish and maintain rapports and interact with various levels of professionals.
• Demonstrated experience working with MS Office Suite to include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Willing to travel to other markets as needed to assist with projects.
Must have drivers license, vehicle and hand tools.
Founded in 2005 and built on a strong client base specializing in commercial and residential construction.
Fri, 25 Aug 2017 04:19:19 PDT