Dough Zone Dumping House Hiring Restaurant Manager
The Dough Zone was featured in the Seattle Magazine last January 2017; this family-style restaurant matches the neighborhood with a hip vibe and modern twist. We are a company holding three different restaurant Brands (Twilit 7, Dough Zone and Raman Bushi-Do). The training may in any of our current restaurant.
Primary Objective of Position:
Ensure that the guests are greeted with a warm and friendly welcome. Ensures that guests' order is taken in a cordial and timely manner. Ensures that guests' receive their right food and drink orders, answers inquiries about items on the menu and otherwise attend to the needs of guests.
We are seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Two years or more experience for Restaurant Managing
Benefits We offer insurance based on a 40 hour work week. Check us out on social media, but make sure you do not forget to apply before leaving this page.
Seattle Magazine :http://seattlemag.com/dough-zone-not-others
We are a company holding three different restaurants Brand(Twilit 7 DoughZone and Raman Bushi-Do) , We have 6 restaurants in east-side of Washington.
Sun, 20 Aug 2017 12:42:22 PDT